– Recent research shows how stressful financial issues are:
- 1 in 3 Irish people are very worried about their money.
- 1 in 4 would not last a month without having to borrow if they lost their job.
- 40% of people dip into their savings to cover their everyday bills.
- 25% of people use their credit cards for Bills.
– Death in Service Benefit plans can vary widely between employers – check your cover.
– An Post Savings Bond maturity – is this applicable for Self Assessment Tax?
– Considering taking out Life Cover? Smoking can greatly increase your premium!
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss these topics on Galway Bay FM