- Caller to Galway Bay FM seeks advice on complications of both parents passing away without either having made a Will.
- Prior family home now used as a rental property – the importance of notifying your insurance company of this change
- Life insurance investment with Standard Life – investment showed good growth initially but has now slowed down.
Listen below as David McCarthy discusses these topics on Galway Bay FM
- Personal Pension Plan – advantages of moving to a secure fund in the years close to retirement age
- An Post Interest Rates – still worth considering?
- Importance of educating yourself financially prior to taking a risk
- Transferring a mortgage to dependents – is this possible?
- Purchasing Sterling in advance of Brexit?
- Grandparent looking for advice on how best to provide some savings for grandchildren
Listen below to hear David discuss these topics on Galway Bay FM
- Increase in Sales Pressure from Banks
- Implications of RaboDirect decision to leave Ireland
- Some of the reasons people do not make investment decisions
- Temporary fall on the stockmarkets
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss these issues on Galway Bay FM
- Banks are abusing their privileged position
- Risk can be a good thing if it suits your circumstances
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss the following issues on Galway Bay FM.
David discusses the following:
- Why is it that some people consider Life Insurance a luxury?
- Pensions & Bank Accounts abroad – declaring them to the Revenue.
- Process of starting a business and dealing with the bank.
- Why inaction by former SSIA account holders could have cost them dearly.
Listen further to these topics below:
David answers the following questions from listeners:
- I am trying to make an investment decision but I am concerned about Brexit. Is this something I should be concerned about or should I just get on with rearranging my finances?
- I have had a Personal Pension Plan for many years but the only time somebody ever seems to talk to me about it is when they are trying to get me to increase my contributions. Should they not be providing me with advice as to how my monies are invested?
He also discusses the New Mortgage Scheme.
Listen below for details: